Multi-surface trainers designed for top-level sport. Recommended for players who have high demands for their trainers.
They are made of nylon, welded TPU and feature high abrasion KPU on the front to endure the friction on the field.
It features a piece of TPU on the narrowest part of the sole to prevent incorrect movements between the front and back of the foot, thus achieving more stability and a double phylon system with different densities to optimise shock absorption.
Weight: 350 grams.
- Foam padding in the ankle for better grip.
- It features injected material that increases resistance and durability of the forefoot.
- Pre-shaped EVA insole that is adjusted to the shape of the foot.
- Natural 2 millimetre EVA middle sole with seams.
- Midsole made with a Full Dual Pulsor system consisting of double phylon with varying densities which optimises shock absorption.
- Very high-quality rubber sole that is resistant to DIN-40 abrasion.
- Rotation system with a circular design on the sole that helps make turns, pivot and prevent injury.
- Mounted system between the middle sole and upper that adds comfort and reduces weight since it results in a single piece.
- They have a manufacture system that improves the connection between the sole and shoe, improving the natural distribution of weight in every step.
- Provides added breathability and maintains the temperature constant, preventing overheating of the foot.
- Featuring an exterior buttress that improves heel grip.
- Size: 39-48